|Contributors||Takashi Iba, Mami Sakamoto|
|Last modification||June 6, 2017|
|Source||Iba & Sakamoto (2011)|
|Pattern formats||OPR Alexandrian|
“All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” — Steven Spielberg
You need to continue practicing for acquiring or taking .
It is not easy to keep yourself motivated to learn.
- • It takes a long time before you realize the effect of learning.
- • It is difficult to maintain your motivation for what you need to work hard.
Record the activities of your learning for reinforcement and reflect on your track record.
- • Underline passages and write notes when reading books, set out the books and papers you've read, or hang your own works on the wall.
- • Sometimes, look back the track of your learning to realize the growth of knowledge and skills.
- Iba, T., & Sakamoto, M. (2011). Learning patterns III: a pattern language for creative learning. In Proceedings of the 18th Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP 2011) (p. 29). New York:ACM.