After Critique for Critics
1) Reflect on Critique
- Did you ask questions neutrally without embedded opinions? If not, prepare to improve this aspect before the next critique session.
- Were there any issues during the critique? How can you conduct a better critique next time?
2) Check Back with Presenter(s) Periodically
- Have you identified any new issues? If so, what actionable suggestions should you give?
- Try to understand their thinking proces so you can teach, facilitate, and guide them more effectively